Entity Data Management
ENHANCE RISK MANAGEMENT WITH A SINGLE PARTY MASTER
Fenergo’s Entity Data Management solution is designed to help financial institutions to build an accurate, consistent and transparent view of all clients, counterparties and related parties.
It creates a logical, single, consolidated source of legal entity data, which can be securely accessed across the institution. By tracking and linking all client identifiers that may exist within the bank, a central view of the data can be created, a golden copy of which can be shared throughout the institution.
WITH FENERGO’S CLIENT & COUNTERPARTY DATA MANAGEMENT SOLUTION, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS CAN:
- monitor, track, match and cross-reference legal entity data across the financial institution to create a holistic, accurate client reference data record
- seamlessly manage and visualize complex legal entity relationships, associations, hierarchies and structures across products and departmental silos
- comply with existing, new and evolving regulations (e.g. KYC, AML, Dodd-Frank, EMIR, FATCA, MiFID II)
- manage multiple legal entity roles and the supporting processes in instances where a party has multiple roles within the organisation (e.g. trading client, obligor, issuer, guarantor etc.)
- enhance overall client and counterparty risk management
- overcome challenges derived from complex data and IT systems landscapes, such as:
- Data quality (completeness, accuracy, consistency and timeliness of data)
- Transparency (e.g. availability, security and auditing of data)
- Management and visibility of legal entity relationships, organisational hierarchies and ultimate beneficial ownership (UBO) structures
- Management of disparate systems
- Duplicate data handling, consolidation and transformation of data
- Single instance data storage
- External data management.
The Fenergo solution acts as a central hub for all legal entity-related data or artefacts and is used widely for the management of connected data such as:
- Settlement instructions
- ISDA agreements
- PB\Repo agreements
- Collateral management
- Security mitigants.
The key objective of the Fenergo solution is to become the party master, where all data related to any legal entity interacting with the financial institution can be located in one place.
With Fenergo’s Client & Counterparty Data Management solution, financial institutions are empowered to make trusted decisions based on cleansed and standardized data. The ability to connect data and create intelligent linkages to create a more complete and accurate client and counterparty profiles will help the institution to make smarter decisions from both a regulatory, reporting and business development perspective.
KEY CAPABILITIES OF CLIENT COUNTERPARTY DATA MANAGEMENT
Fenergo’s Entity Data Management solution is specifically designed to meet the immediate and evolving needs of financial institutions, ensuring compliance with all existing and new regulatory requirements, reducing IT and operational costs and improving customer service and overall business value.
With the ability to seamlessly interface with a host of external systems, Fenergo’s Entity Data Management solution can be implemented either as a single integrated platform (which also includes Fenergo’s Enterprise Compliance and Client Onboarding Lifecycle Management solutions) or as a standalone solution.
Read our whitepaper on Getting to Grips with Client & Counterparty Data Management for more information.